• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Looking for alternative traffic source

RollerAds

Shifu

Super Contributor
Hi Community,

Since more than past two weeks I have been running few sweepstakes offers via push. All of my offers have been in negative except 1. This one gift card offer from Denmark has been doing really well. There has been good ROI from the offer but since last 1 week also it is in negative now. Overall I am still in positive. I ran the traffic from PropellarAds till now.

Should I try alternate push traffic source with this successful offer? If yes then can someone suggest top push traffic alternative for sweepstakes vertical for Denmark geo.

My PropellarAds balance is almost over now and now I am thinking to test some other reliable sources.

Thanks
Sarvesh

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!