• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Long Tail Keyword Density

savs

Contributor
Hello Guys,
As, a new venture I m starting off a long-term SEO project. For starters I m looking for long-tail keywords with low competition, e.g "How to Bathe Your Golden Retriever" Just an example . I have got around 10 articles written for the website targetting the same niche but different keywords BUT what I fail to understand is what should be the keyword density in the article Like I mean should I target "How to Bathe Your Golden Retriever" the same line 2.5-3.0 % in the article or the matches like Bathe Golden Retiver. How

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!