Logo Design Resources?

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

ItsDavid

Super Contributor
I am currently in the processes of starting up a local business and need to find someone or a resource that can design very professional attractive logos.

I already know the concept I am looking for, however, I cannot draw or sketch to save my life. With that said. It leads me on the hunt to find a logo designer for this project. I am willing and ready to pay someone who can design the logo in very high quality that can be upsized and downsized without loosing quality. I am also looking for them to provide me with all original raw files. I will need to use this logo for business cards, print, social media etc..

I have not had good experiences finding quality designers on Fiverr so let’s leave them out of the options.

to close, affLifters please help me out to find an amazing logo designer who understands high

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!