Local Digital Marketer Diving Into Affiliate :)

1win

John P.

Super Contributor
Hey LIFTers,

My name is John born in the lands of Dracula and living in sunny Spain right now. I´ve played a bit with affiliate marketing but my main source of income right now is local marketing services for businesses, so mostly client work :) Things are going well but im looking at new ways to make money on the side so here i am.

I will probably need help at first as im kinda new to the affiliate world right now. I do pretty much have the knowledge i just need the practice and hopefully in the end come out profitable. So to start things off i would like to know more info on 2 angles im looking to go for.

1. Pay per call offers.

Are any members here running them right now that can share some insights? Make sense for me to go after these since it ties really well with my current line of work. So any tips from experienced members are welcome.

2. Push Notifications

With mobile traffic getting bigger everyday make sense to go after these from my point of view. Another reason i would like to go after them is because i have some

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!