Guide Linking NameCheap Private Email to AWeber

RollerAds

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
I just posted a guide to setting up your first email marketing campaign using Aweber and this guide is linked to that, but I wanted to keep it separate because it’s not only something that relates to email marketing or AWeber.

giphy.gif

One of the things you might not have had to do a lot of if you’re not doing email marketing, is managing multiple email inboxes for different subscriber lists or aliases/avatars. If this isn’t something you’ve done before, then this guide should help you get started.

Like choosing an email marketing software provider, there are a bunch of different email service providers and they’ve all got their pros and cons. I use NameCheap for a lot of domain registrations and some time last year they invited me to test out their new ‘Private Email’ service and I thought it was pretty good – it’s cheap and easy to set up and most of all, I liked that it was simple, without unnecessary bells and whistles for my needs.

In this guide I’m going to walk through the process of quickly setting up a new email service with NameCheap and then connect it to your Aweber

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!