Let's travel to Internet in past...

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

meannn

Grand Guru
So who remembers the old internet days. I am talking from 2005 to now. Lets remember what we had before...

Rapidshare, megaupload days...

This was their first logo.

rapidshare_com.jpg

Later then they changed logo;
rapidshare.jpg

rapidshare_click_download.png

I am suprised that they even had PayByCall 15 years ago. And yes many of us were using the damn internet explorer :)

Megaupload's design were pretty good even in those old days;

2d45ee761e_50017164_megaupload-2.jpg

There were also depositfiles and hotfile if you remember.

depositfiles_logo.PNG
F-80BYktC892x63eTTMcTetM_y7BCE8h1ZAh77EB16g9NsjVIrqoZ1_JV0pbZQ0Iv7T7Jn_BoarIJR8cJbgEn9q8BkZv32Vdiw

My favorite was zippyshare, I really liked their download button somehow.
Because this site was so easy to use and straight to point of upload and download.

zippyshare-2.PNG

Internet wasn't really fast in those days. Our eyes were looking to loader to see when the file will load;

c60s27s7.gif

I cant explain how painful was that above, there was always xxx KB/Sec, never see xxx MB/Sec. As the Internet wasnt fast in these times.

And the damn animated silly smiley/emoji ads. My god how disturbing was that :D

c6759ac1279c35e44359eba857eaf70e.png
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6act54KnDfitrOrZQxVpbKYYmTpUeMcVoaA&usqp=CAU
SyY5dNdi6mNkgA76YcE3P0i1-YIltpXcZMEZ1UqX4Kx9nBQMk52tHnOx_Dz_b7uudxBQzdHy40xZVShpGDJCyLFTg6LG8rI

The MSN days. Microsoft's biggest fail was moving MSN to the cold / boring skype.

msn-messenger.jpg

The vbulletin forums also very popular, and

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!