• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along Let's test Mvas offers on Selfadvertiser POP!

RollerAds

vinay333

Contributor
Hi, This is my first contest and I would like to scale my Propellerads POP campaigns on Selfadvertiser and also test it's pop traffic for future. Let's Start:

🎯 Traffic Source: SelfAdvertiser
🔧 Tracking Tool: Binom
✅ Affiliate Network: Clickdealer
👍 Type of Offer: mVas
💰 Offer Payout: <2.5$
I believe this Try will be successful because:

I have tested these offers on Propellerads Pop which gave me great results for a long time.

I signed up on Selfadvertiser using AFFLIFT23 code and got 20$ extra credits in my account.

1st-img-png.38178

For now I have tested two countries on Domain Redirect, In which I have created two campaigns for each country targeting IOS and Android O.S. Right now all the campaigns are on pending stage, I will update as soon as they are approved.

2nd-png.38179

Waiting for approval and till then make

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!