• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Follow Along Let's run some ads

jonathanbouchard

Hi AffLifters!

I hope you're all busy working on your ad campaigns and getting them green!

Two years ago, I started my affiliate journey and documented most of the steps in this follow along:

Back then I learned so much that I literally had to take a break to digest everything. Plus, I had to seriously re-focus myself. Information-overload and analysis-paralysis are real...

During those two years, I still was active in the marketing space, but mainly on the link building (SEO) side. I also started running ads on FB and Clickbank where I made my first $1k / day. With all the craziness going on with FB account shutdowns, I decided to re-visit the CPA space to see if I can make it work this time. Not that abandon FB entirely, but I'd hope that CPA can add a layer of stability to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now