Let me Introduce Myself and my Story

Adsterra

gauravmadaan04

Super Contributor
mascot-round-2.png

Hi there,
My Name is Gaurav Madaan, i am 27 year old Successful (Took a while) Serial Internet Entrepreneur with a zeal to help people grow their business online.

The Internet Dream
My Journey has been more like the deceptive success of being rather than doing but not anymore. Let me explain:

I started back in 2010 when the Internet Bubble happened, those early aged Internet Scammers as the world presumed but we don’t do any of those things.
It all started with a Blog, in 2010 i booked my first domain via a MLM company called In-Online … Funny i booked a domain name – gauravbuzz.info .. Fast forward today i think that i could have made so much more money have i thought the domain name properly, i am talking about domaining… There are many who do it till date and are quiet successful with it…

I liked the Internet thing more than the whole sales triangle in MLM… I tried to make my website, everything i could imagine in my vivd dreams. From a Social Network to a News site – i had no clue what i was doing..

And then i discovered Google Adsense, oh boy i have seen so

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!