• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Follow Along Leadgen with Push Notifications

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

wayn3

I have like 12 years of experience, on and off.

I've been following Luke for a while. Yesterday I decided to check this forum out. See whats up.

Long story short, I check out PropellerAds and the recommended bid is $0.06. I checked out a couple follow alongs here, got as much information as I could and then I took a campaign that i ran about a year ago on facebook ads. At 6cents, it had to be a no-brainer.

Either way, I put that stuff on PropellerAds. I go a good bit more aggressive on the ad and that shits approved within minutes. I love new traffic sources. They always take all the money they can get their hands on.
2 hours later I've spent 11 bucks and have the first conversion worth $50 showing up, which shows me that this works. Now I need to see another conversion to confirm that this shit is legit and then we can scale.

What I really don't like so far is how little traffic I'm able to buy. Spending $12 in 8 hours doesn't look too enticing.
I can scale the bid up, but I need to see that

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!