Follow Along Leadbit Dating + PropellerAds Push Follow Along

RollerAds

affifun

Contributor
Hi! This is my very first Follow Along thread. As I'm nearly beginner sporadically launching small number campaigns over the last couple of years, I don't expect it to succeed, but lets see how it goes. Gaining knowledge is success on it's own.

PropellerAds historically is my favorite traffic source, as their case studies inspired me to try paid traffic other than SEM for affiliate marketing in the first place.

Leadbit was one of the first affiliate networks that I've registered with, run a single offer in several GEOs, with some minor success, and left account dormant for maybe about a year. With this Month contest, I guess it's the right time to put some fire into that old and dusty account :)

I've signed up for a couple of Latam dating offers, got approved, one of them is in-house dating CPI (install + reg). Never tried such flow before, soon will find out how well it converts.

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds Push
🔧 Tracking Tool: Self-made tracker with some optimization AI
✅ Affiliate Network: Leadbit
👍 Type of Offer: Dating
💰 Offer Payout: 0.32-0.54 SOI/DOI/CPI
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: No idea :) Maybe a belief that green is somewhere around the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!