Landing Pages With Pop Traffic

RollerAds

marketingnerd

Super Contributor
Hey all,

I am have been testing pop traffic on Popads and Propeller Ads. I have got only 1 conversion on Popads and I am trying to figure out where I am going wrong. I have been taking the approach to test offers in the Sweeps vertical, email submits, and downloads. I have been direct linking to all the offers and I am curious if that is where I am going wrong.

Am I correct that if I create a LP, then I will know what my CTR is to the offer page. This will give me more info as to whether users are interested in the offer because without a conversion, I do not have much data to work with however I am using Bemob for tracking so I can remove zone ids and optimize based on other data. (Browsers, ISP, etc.)

For example, I have this campaign which I have paused because I have already spent 5X the payout but it is converting for others on PF. However, it might be because it is converting on Push traffic instead or on another traffic source.

Any insight on things to consider would be very helpful.

1547021592993-png.2330

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!