landing page blocking traffic to offer

Galaksion Contest

mchulet

Lurker
Hi,
Wishing Everyone a Very Happy & Prosperous New Year !

Just starting out with CPA Affiliate Marketing and using Bemob Tracker for the first time. Few days back I had directly linked Propeller Push Ads to a MaxBounty Sweepstake offer as a result MB was showing Clicks. After reading that landing page improves conversion and allows better tracking I did: Propeller Push Ads -> Landing page -> Sweepstake offer connected through Bemob tracking links.

But now I no clicks at all in MB Report although MB & Bemob are showing clicks which basically means that the landing page has reduced traffic to Offer page rather than increasing it :(

Had the following queries on this scenario:
[1] Would you advise removing the landing page and direct linking again ?
[2] Should I even try building a landing page when the offer pages are almost always better ?
[3] Offer payout is: $1.9 & I have set $1.5 CPM on Propeller Push Ads, not many clicks are coming with this setup but also there is not enough room to increase rate. Do I have any other option to increase click volume ?
[4] For Sweepstakes Push traffic seems to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!