Lander rip & clean service...

1win

Journey66

Contributor
I just wanted to give a quick shout out to @nitin for his pre-lander rip & clean service.

What you get is a professional coder who goes through the lander code line by line, gets rid any malicious click-stealing scripts, adds any needed scripts (...back-button redirect), and cleans up the code to make it fast as possible.

This last week I dove into creating pre-landers. Simple little webpages but still a ton of work when you're first jumping in. I may not be the only one to run into this.

One of the pre-landers I wanted to use in the Adplexity bundle wasn't working right, and I wanted a couple extra scripts added.

I shot him a private message and he got back to me pretty quickly (given the time difference.)

I sent him the zip file and he had it back to me within a few hours.

Wow, it's now some lean & clean code!

The price was $15 USD...

To put that into perspective, you should set a value for your time. What's your time worth? At a MINIMUM, my time is worth $35/hr. That's for noobie donkey work...

So $15 is roughly

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!