Case Study KeyCDN vs. Cloudflare CDN - Which one is faster for your landing pages?

kaminari

servandosilva

πŸŒŠπŸπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ§‹πŸŒ΄
Staff Member
Community Leader
Recently I was talking with @Nick and we mentioned our favorite ways to host landing pages for maximum performance. I told him I usually prefer setting up a VPS if the location is close, but otherwise just set up a CDN container and run worldwide traffic as I explained in my guide last month.

I used to do this a lot in 2014-2017 with Akamai (Facebook uses this CDN for media hosting) until everybody started using SSL certificates and Akamai made it difficult to set up, as opposed to many other CDN alternatives. That's when I decided to move to KeyCND and Bunny CDN.

However, Nick prefers using Cloudflare's CDN or sometimes Amazon I think. I told him I actually preferred using a pure CDN service because I feel like (with my websites) Cloudflare makes everything slower when you turn on the whole reverse proxy with all the bells and whistles (protection, extra SSL, cache, DNS, etc.) and even some trackers or traffic sources recommend turning it off to avoid getting your traffic blocked.

I actually prefer using Cloudflare just as my DNS manager but I avoid using the reverse proxy (Orange cloud on) unless a site is suffering an attack

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!