Just would like to say Hi to everyone :)

MGID

BrainFreezed

Lurker
Hi everyone,

I'm new here but definitely not new in affiliate marketing, but I've been away from this game for at least 3 years and now I'm back :)
I'm totally outdated on so many things as there are a ton of tools nowadays that could help in affiliate marketing which is a good thing for all of us, but I believe the competition is even stiffer now compared to 3 years ago, I had my fair share of success in AM during the prime time, but due to some personal reasons, I wasn't able to continue what I did back then as I failed to manage the entire AM business as a lone ranger.

Now I'm back at this again and hopefully to make something happen again in a more structured way and definitely this time it's gonna be with a well-planned strategy, system and also building a team eventually.

Hope to learn more from all of you and just wanna say hi to everyone of you for now.

I'm looking forward to making AM my full-time thing again, thanks for having me here.

Peace

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!