• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get access to over 1.3 billion daily push notification impressions and over 3 million clicks with Pushground! Join today and get a 10% bonus on your next top-up!
    Join Pushground Today

Just starting with PUSH

Adsterra

idohorizontech

Contributor
Hello, I am very excited to finally start my AM journey.

About 6 months ago, I finished Luke's tutorial with a little insignificant profit, but still a profit :)
Covid and quarantine got me to pause a little and now I am ready to proceed full power.

I want to start with sweepstakes offers on PUSH so I created account on ZEROPARK and deposited 200$ (I chose zeropark becuase of a tutorial I read here).

For the past 2 weeks I am struggling with picking the correct offer to run.
I want to run tier 2 or 3 countries, and I prefer Spanish speaking countries as I speak a little Spanish (I will use a professional translator - but at least I understand).

I checked Mobidea offers and all I can find are IPHONE offers which I find very saturated and maybe PS5 or something like that.

Any ideas what can I promote?
How do you guys choose offers (beginners friendly)

Thanks. (y)
Ido

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!