Follow Along Just a newbie trying to make some $$$

RollerAds

Dungx

Super Contributor
Yo hi fellows, this is my first FA ever since I joined Afflift. I'm here to learn and try to make things work for me, so I will update everything as detailed as possible to you guys could see and help me out :p (lol I'm suck). I was supposed to start this FA few days ago but I got some problems with my LPs, I was trying to make it reach 90 point in PageSpeed Insights (##ck being a perfectionist). Then @Luke and @DEADZ told me it's not important to optimize LPs too soon because if it works, it works.
Ok, that's enough for chit chat. Let's get started.
200.gif

Campaign Details
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Bemob
πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Spy tool: ah... Push.cpa.rip
βœ… Affiliate Network: Clickdealer
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Sweepstakes
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $1.08
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: TBH I don't know, that's why I'm here
πŸ” I am unsure about: A lot of things

Get 3 offers from my AM in Clickdealer, all low payout. My strategy is going to be like this:
1. Testing offers (20$): First I need to find the potential offer, after spend all the testing budget I will use this tool to find the best one. (offers must have at least 3 conversions).

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!