Follow Along Journey to first green campaign in Push (PropellerAds) + PeerFly + BeMob

CrakRevenue

TheLatinAffiliate

Hello everyone!

I'm more than ready with all the information here to hit my first green campaign, I'm super confident about it, and I have faith Push is the traffic source this year, I have kinda monthly limited budget (about $800 monthly), but I guess that's ok to test some offers, once I hit some green campaigns I will start saving more and more money to test more offers, I need to start somewhere!

The plan is:
  • Deposit $200 in PropellerAds (I will get $50 bonus with this)
  • Select some Sweepstakes from PeerFly that accept Push
  • Create BeMob Account
  • Use PureLander for Landing Pages
I created a Binom account but I didn't like it that much, so I will go with BeMob.

I have another question for Landing Pages, I'm a little but confused about CDNs and VPSs, from what I read from one blog, they use the VPS for the backend, and the CDN for the frontend, is that correct? Can I manage to use only a CDN without a VPS? I heard some people is using landing pages only hosted in Rackspace CDN for example.

Please, I would love some light in this hosting landing

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!