• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Journey to $100 a Day via Organic Traffic

MGID

jairene

Grand Guru
Hi everyone!

As some of you might already know, I'm not just an affiliate marketer, I also have a writing team. We write content for our clients' websites as well as for press releases, guest posts and article distribution. We have created niche sites in the past for Amazon and offers for other e-commerce sites, but we have not yet tried affiliate products before. I usually drive traffic to affiliate offers via paid traffic. I got inspired by the SEO follow alongs by Akbal and Serpheus.

Now I am keen to work on a niche site and promote affiliate offers with the help of SEO. So I am creating this follow along not only to share my progress, but also to motivate me to keep on working on this niche site. Getting organic traffic requires a lot of patience and focus. I will be using this follow along to remind me that I should keep chugging along.

Traffic Method: Search Engines
Monetization: CPA Offers with payout of at least $30
Affiliate Networks: Peerfly, Maxbounty, Mundo Media, Clickbank (I chose these networks because these are the ones that always have offers for the niche I am targeting,

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!