• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Are you looking for dating offers? Affmy is the affiliate network you are looking for! Join for top dating offers including their own dating products.
    Join Affmy

Guide Jimmy's Copywriting Guide 👨‍🏫 (Updated Regularly 😲)

MOBIPIUM

jimmyvanilla

Grand Guru
Community Leader
iFzYNj8.gif

If you've checked out my recent Leadbit campaign follow along, you might have noticed that I have no idea what I'm doing.

Not that I'm trying to hide that fact...
I have close to zero idea what I'm doing 🤣.

Without much of a clue to go on, and being impatient ol' Jimmy, I just started with a pretty basic strategy - launch a campaign and see what happens 🤷‍♂️. Which is (maybe, marginally) better than doing nothing. And my back-up plan isn't much more inspiring - spy on

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!