Guide Jimmy's Copywriting Guide πŸ‘¨β€πŸ« (Updated Regularly 😲)

RollerAds

Jimmy

πŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS πŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
iFzYNj8.gif

If you've checked out my recent Leadbit campaign follow along, you might have noticed that I have no idea what I'm doing.

Not that I'm trying to hide that fact...
I have close to zero idea what I'm doing 🀣.

Without much of a clue to go on, and being impatient ol' Jimmy, I just started with a pretty basic strategy - launch a campaign and see what happens πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ. Which is (maybe, marginally) better than doing nothing. And my back-up plan isn't much more inspiring - spy on someone and copy them (then launch a campaign and hope for the best πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ).

But as luck would have it 😲, I managed to get some conversions and even found an offer that looked (somewhat) promising. Then...

YLpOG6M.png

πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’😭

So now I'm back to square one - about to start testing some Nutra offers (I know nothing about). Except this time I intend to bypass Plan A and Plan B and take a different approach before launching. You might even call it a more 'professional' approach (if you really want to give me some credit).

I'm going to do some 'gasp' copywriting.

Yes,

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!