Follow Along ItsJay24: [ZeroPark X Afflift Contest] Newbie Follow Along!

Geozo

Itsjay24

Grand Guru
Alright everyone... A bit of a newbie here, but here's my follow along for the zeropark/afflift contest.

Here's some details of my campaign. (will be a bit secretive with the exact details. Hope everyone can understand)

🏎 Traffic Source: ZeroPark
🖥 Traffic Type: Push
💵 Offer Type: Adult DOI
🤖 Tracker: Kintura

Goal:
The goal of my follow along is to document my journey successes, and failures while explaining my thought process and reasoning behind my actions so other people can get value from it.

Also this will be my first time using ZeroPark traffic so an additional goal would be to get to know, and master this traffic source.

Previous Experience:
I've ran campaigns in the past, and never really got them to become profitable. But recently I've joined @DEADZ Media Labz, and have mentored under him for a few months. In that short amount of time I was able to start getting traction, and start getting some green campaigns going. And those small success have given me enough confidence to start this follow along, and become more active around on the forum.

Now let's get into the meat and potatoes of this follow along...

giphy.gif

My Plan Of Attack:
-

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!