• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • imaXcash - in-house dating offers in flirt, casual, senior, MILF, Sugar Daddy and BDSM niche in 25+ countries - white label available!
    Join imaXcash

Follow Along Italy adult dating offer + Plugrush on mobile

Adsterra

AffDirst

Contributor
Hi guys, Ive already had a questions about my campaign and got some great advices on how to run and optimize the campaign. So Ive decided to create this follow along thread as it has been suggested.

Here is the thread if you're interested https://afflift.com/f/threads/help-with-adult-italy-campaign.3540

Ok. So Ive had previous campaign on Plugrush for Desktop and for Mobile which showed promising results for mobile.
Ive been able to copy some adult landings for Italy from one of the smartlinks that I have.

Ive created campaign in my tracker

1580317232511-png.8253

TRACKER SET UP
As you can see Ive setted traffic loss to 20% as Ive noticed this more or less equal to actual loss that I always have from traffic source.
Also you can see I've added 3 adult italy landings and 2 adult multilanguage landings for a split test.
After landings splits there are offers. This is one offer, but it has different registration pages made as adult landings as well.
Payout is 1.6$

PLUGRUSH SET UP
Audience: target adult traffic
DElivery method: mobile pops
Lang: Italian
Orientation: straight
1580317620270-png.8254

As I think this offer is not for trans/gay whatever gender specific.

BID:
1580317940127-png.8255

10$

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!