Issue With Lospollos Resolved

1win

ossy

Super Contributor
Hello all,
I need senior members of this forum to please wade into this issue i have with Lospollos, i ran a campaign using lospollos adult smartlink for the GEO France majorly. All my adult traffic were from Clickadu and Adsterra, while for their casual dating smartlink i used Propellerads. I had $541 as revenue from the conversions in my account which i wanted to withdraw. Initially there was an alert on my dashboard that i need to update my KYC for webmoney otherwise i should change my withdrawal method. I sent them, the details as they requested, then on tuesday that is their pay time i was not paid, when i enquired from the support, they said my traffic is being investigated for quality. They asked me to tell them the source of the traffic, and i said i only use Clickadu, Adsterra and Propellerads. I also went ahead and attached the conversion details from my bemob tracker and screenshots.

Today i noticed they have deducted all the money in my account more than $400 plus leaving only $102, saying the rest where all wrong conversions.
I feel and believe am scammed 100%, i didn't buy traffic from shady

Attachments

• Lospollos.zip
    46.9 KB · Views: 276
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!