• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Is Roller Ads sending fake/bot traffic?

kaminari

Alucard

Contributor
I'm planning on doing a follow-along but I wanted to ask a few questions first about a problem I've run into.

I'm using RollerAds and I think I'm being sent bot traffic. It seems like I'm getting and/or paying for fake clicks.

For context:
Traffic source: Roller Ads
Tracking Tool: Click Magic
Affiliate Network: Max Bounty
Offer Type: Sweeps
Offer Payout: $2

I made my landing page using LanderLab. The offer is for New Zealand traffic only.

I'm targeting that in my campaign but although my metrics look decent and it says I'm getting clicks my landing page and tracker are not showing any clicks or visitors.

This is the fifth test campaign where this has happened with Roller Ads. I've contacted their support but haven't gotten any helpful responses.

So either I set something up wrong or I'm getting shit traffic and paying for fake clicks. Essentially paying for nothing.

I don't have a huge budget so this is very annoying. And after going through this forum I'm starting to think I should've started testing with pops because of the lesser minimum deposit of $10 instead of $50. I asked for refunded credit or a regular

Attachments

• IMG-0641.jpg
    IMG-0641.jpg
    816.2 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!