• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Is it true that bing Syndicated Search Partners traffic suck?

AdsEmpire

bivekp

Contributor
I once tried promoting a health offer on bing ads, setup the kws and ads, thought of split testing between syndicated search partners of bing and owned and operated by bing. I found that cpc for syndicated search partner distribution was cheap compared to owned and operated, so I let it run only on syndicated. But got only 1 conversion (80$ payout) after spend of $125.
And later on somewhere i read that the traffic fron syndicated distribution is of low quality. I stopped promoting the offer until i will know the truth abt it.
Can anyone share any experience and insights on this

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!