Introduction

Edu-Money

thesilentturkey

Hey everyone - my name is Andrew and I'm brand new here. Excited to get involved with the community!

I have zero experience with AM, but I first got involved in the IM space in 2015 selling digital products - ebooks to be specific. I quit my job and went full time with IM toward the end of 2016.

Once that dried up, I turned to servicing small businesses in a few different countries with my new IM skillsets - and have been doing that for the last 3.5 years for a full time income. I like it but am looking to switch things up and move towards building an info product brand with back-end affiliate monetization vs a service based freelance situation.

I love the idea of building an offer that provides real value to the customers, while also offsetting my marketing costs to build a list. This will be my ultimate goal.

My initial plan is to rely heavily on email to buy traffic (solo/rentals) for my own offer’s funnel, which should allow me to dial in the conversion rate. I intend to promote affiliate offers to offset list building costs on the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!