• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Interstitial Ads from PropellerAds

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Anyone testing Interstitial Ads from PropellerAds? I've been so focused on push and pops that I've pretty much ignored interstitial and based on the CPCs, I am guessing everyone else is too:

1597343681971-png.13212

There is not as much traffic volume with interstitial, but you can presell with your own banner creative and the CPCs are super low so why aren't we all taking advantage of this?

My assumption based on the charts is that the min CPC is $0.003 and most GEOs are currently sitting at that CPC. That means there's not much competition (yet). The creatives are easy to setup an they give you a few templates to work with:

1597343867643-png.13213

Here's an example of the traffic chart from yesterday for a VERY popular push GEO with a specific carrier set:

1597343923940-png.13214

I'll likely setup a follow along soon for an interstitial campaign. Are you running them? If not, sign up for PropellerAds

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!