Inboxing 101

AdsEmpire

JonathanB

Grand Guru
Hey Email Marketers! ๐Ÿ“ฉ

A few weeks ago, I started building an email list for affiliate marketing and noticed a few things. I'm starting this thread to help collect tips and ideas on how to send better emails, land in our subscriber's inboxes, and increase conversions. ๐Ÿš€

In my link building work, we use tools like Mailwarm to help to land in the recipient's inboxes when doing outreach - and not to land in spam folders. With cold outreach, it works fine. But sending out bulk emails/newsletters seems a bit different. It seems more difficult to land in their primary inbox.

Here's what I noticed from sending out newsletters so far:
  • There is a difference between open rates and deliverability. If an email doesn't get delivered to their inbox, the open rates will of course be low, no matter how good your subject line is.
  • Emails with images get lower open rates (or they land in spam, and that's why they don't get opened)
  • Text-only emails usually get higher opens (or maybe they just get delivered better hence higher open rates)
  • Emails with 1 link also get more opens (or get delivered better)
  • EMails with more than 3 links usually

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!