• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Inboxing 101

jonathanbouchard

Grand Guru
Hey Email Marketers! 📩

A few weeks ago, I started building an email list for affiliate marketing and noticed a few things. I'm starting this thread to help collect tips and ideas on how to send better emails, land in our subscriber's inboxes, and increase conversions. 🚀

In my link building work, we use tools like Mailwarm to help to land in the recipient's inboxes when doing outreach - and not to land in spam folders. With cold outreach, it works fine. But sending out bulk emails/newsletters seems a bit different. It seems more difficult to land in

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!