iMonetizeIt Support Sucks!

Edu-Money

akhidabral

Lurker
Hello All,

I signed up for the iMonetizeIt publisher account on 31st May but never got a reply from them. I tried to contact their support via Skype, Telegram and Email, but seems like their support sucks. ☹

I signed up for the publisher account on 31st May and got this email.
email-png.12160

After this i got one more email from their team with some questions.
email-1-png.12161

I replied their questions with the screenshots of my earning and GEOs attached to my email.
email-3-png.12162

To my surprise they declined my account by saying that they didn't received my reply.
email-4-png.12163

After this shocking email, I tried to contact their support team on Telegram and Skype.

telegram-2-png.12166

I told their team, I got an email of account declined msg because of no reply but I had already replied their team with all the answers and screenshots.

telegram-3-png.12167

Their support told me to ignore the mail.
telegram-4-png.12168

I again send the screenshots on their telegram support but this time they asked me to send the screenshot from the platform not from the Payoneer account. I was okay with that and sent the payment screenshot from the platform.
telegram-5-png.12169

Along

Attachments

• email.png
    email.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 364
  • skype 1.png
    skype 1.png
    250 KB · Views: 269
  • telegram 1.png
    telegram 1.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 325
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!