• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • imaXcash - in-house dating offers in flirt, casual, senior, MILF, Sugar Daddy and BDSM niche in 25+ countries - white label available!
    Join imaXcash

Follow Along Imonetize it Dating Smartlink February Contest + Propeller Ads

RollerAds

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Voluum
βœ… Affiliate Network: Imonetizeit
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Dating Smartlink (Mainstream Pre-lander)
πŸ’° Offer Payout: variable I am hoping for $3-4
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I checked out spy tools and the opportunities tab on Imonetizeit and narrowed down on one country with a good ecpm.
πŸ” I am unsure about: Optimizing smartlinks, too many variables that we cannot control so just gotta let it rip and hope for the best and optimize based on things we can control!

Format : Push and in-page push
Budget: $50 each for both formats :)

Lets go! Running on propeller ads so using the mainstream jumps instead, I hope this does not affect the results too much, if it looks promising might try adult jumps on

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!