I'm John. Nice to meet you!

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

John

Super Contributor
Hi everyone!

My name is John. I am very happy to be here!

A little bit about me:
  • I'm American, originally from Arizona.
  • I live in Mexico. I speak Spanish fluently.
  • I specialize in getting big results while spending almost nothing. My personal best has been in revenue $82,000 USD on $162 USD PPC spend on Adwords.
  • I'm not quite your typical affiliate marketer. I am here to learn about affiliate marketing technology and apply it to my own offers. If you're interested in promoting my offers, I would love to talk to you. I love paying generous commissions.
  • I'm good at designing creatives and generally love advertising. You can see more on my blog: https://cobb.click
If you need help with anything, let me know!

Right now, I am looking for help with selected a good tracker to add to the mix. I've been using ClickerVolt but it doesn't do S2S with the ad networks. JackySan also suddenly died and while the family will continue with the project, I realize that I need to use something else.

My ideal tracker would send S2S postbacks to the ad networks and allow me to track multiple traffic sources

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!