I'm done with ePayments, Payoneer and the FCA. Any safe alternatives for our hard-earned money?

RollerAds

BennyBall

Super Contributor
Since February this year, ePayments decided to freeze all of their accounts, leaving us without access to our funds for five months now. At this point I'm not sure I'll ever see my money again. :mad:

Now Payoneer also froze all the funds on their Payoneer Mastercard Cards. It seems the FCA is behind this measures and in the case of ePayments there's no official statement on when the funds will be released.

I'm just done with this crap and looking for good payment alternatives. Wire transfers in dollars are a pain in the ass where I live because of anti money laundering laws (a lot of drug cartels money going in) so that's out of the question here.

For now I've been using PayPal but of course the commissions and exchange rates are ridiculous.

Does anyone know of a good payment alternative? Or any way to send my payments directly to a crypto wallet?

I want to protect my hard-earned savings and just can't afford to have another

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!