• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Ideas For Sweepstakes Landing Pages

RollerAds

pmahes

Contributor
Hey, I've just finished the pops guide (which was awesome) and I'm ready to start running offers on my own with landing pages. I asked the AM over at Mobidea for the top offers converting on push traffic and was provided with a list. The offers are make money from home, win a gift card and win $5000 cash. What kind of landing pages are generally used for each of these types of offers (with push ads)?

For the make money from home offer (SOI), I was thinking an advertorial? Does that work with push ads?

For the win a gift card + $5000 cash offers, I was thinking a spin-wheel landing page? I feel like the offer page itself is pretty clear/enticing which says to enter your email for a chance to win x, so is a landing page needed for these types of offers?

Thanks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!