• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

I need a back button script that works for the new window.

AffMaker

Hello Everyone,

I need a script that makes LP Back Button activate once the new window (pop-under or pop-up) is open and the user can press on it so he/she directed to specific link,

I always use this script :

<script type="text/javascript" src="backfix.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">bajb_backdetect.OnBack = function(){window.history.back=function(){document.location='Your-URL'}}</script></body></html>

But when I tested it from the campaign link, I found the path as follows:

When the window open for the first time the back button is inactive, then when the user directed to the offer, He/she can go back to the LP again and then can press on the back button, then he/she can be directed to the specific link that I put in the link above.

What I need is a when the window open to the user as a new window (ex: popunder or popup according to the traffic),

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now