• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

I made $30,000 off a domain!

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
This month got off to a pretty awesome start when I had my first ever 5 figure domain sale:

I am not really a "domainer" so to speak. But, I have acquired some pretty cool domains over the years and I even had some that I've been able to register myself that are pretty good.

I registered the domain that I sold for $30,000. It was a premium .page domain that costs about $630/year. I've had it for 3 years I believe so my ROI is pretty good :D

I sold the domain on DAN.com. If you have domains you want to sell, DAN is a really awesome marketplace. I had multiple 5 figure offers for the domain over the past 5 months or so that I've had it listed, but they all fell through.

DAN has a "lease-to-own" program that I also like because then someone can buy the domain without paying for it all upfront. So, I will be paid the $30,000 (+ a small % more for the lease agreement) over the next 5 years with a monthly payment hitting my PayPal every month.

Again, I am not a domainer. I do not professionally sell

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!