I dont like Monday- Domain Karma

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

deppstar

Super Contributor
Hi , so all my domains got flagged for having trojans and one of my traff source asks for replacement...1-why all of them same day , how weird is that ? 2-why only this traff source complains ( not confortable dropping names on things i dont understand but its not that relevant anyway the name, experts can imagine ) of many i use ?
Besides investigation and looking at sort things out fast and get back to work, seems the only way is to create new domain and replace all links on the traff source , an epic effort letting alone i just renewed all of my domains 4 days ago...now food for domain parking I would say (is it Sedo my best option ? Dont Namecheap have an internal plan for this ? ) ...

My Am on Traff source says other advertisers had this sorted in 2 minutes ... I use Binom and they said links should be anyway changed on traff source and then i also use direct from t source to offer and also there its obvious campaign link should be changed so has anyone an idea how this people are simplifying

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!