• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

I cant get Pops to work.

RollerAds

charliebrown

Grand Guru
I swear every time I try to launch a pop campaign it fails miserably (I use PopAds.net) It just never gets green and the traffic ends up being just way to many bots.

I really want to get a pop Ad/offer going but every offer I try gets tons of traffic and not a single conversion....maybe one and that was like the last time ever....

I just don't know what I am doing wrong. I've tried tier 3 geos with offers AMs said were doing really good but no such luck....even after using popular offers like Win a Free Iphone/Galaxy, Grocery Coupons...nothing

I think I tried some mobile game offers and that didn't do anything even after spending way more than I should have testing that offer.

I know people are making money but I just don't know what else to try.

Any tips? If it helps I'd like to keep my budget below $10-30 per day and and would like to try some sort of SOI so I can collect email subscribers but not sure if that will impact my conversion rate...I'm fine spending if it means im getting subscribers in the hundreds though. I know

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!