How would you setup google analytics for a main review blog and single landing/sales page?

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

peppeinutile

Contributor
Hi,
i hope you're good!
I want to use a review blog where i post different review of products, every review will be linked to a sales/landing page for every product. The traffic will come from google ads at first.
So the "funnel" should be so:

Google ADS --> Product's Review Post --> Landing page (where the user can insert their info for buying the product).

My idea is to create a single account for every product on Google ADS, from where the user will be landing on the article review and if he/she wants will proceed to the order page (on another domain).
I think i need a postback of conversion for every product, but how would you setup Google Analytics in this case?

Should i create a one main account and then different properties for the main website + the product's landing pages? Is this the right way to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!