How to write emails about “making money”

Geozo

Fr4nk

Contributor
Hello everybody,

I am interested in starting my own email Campaign about a trading school. I am thinking about how to write the emails-series. I don’t want to do things wrong from the beginning and don’t want that my emails/domains will be blacklisted.

We did some trading videos. These videos are pretty catchy, like “1108$ in 8 minute with Bollinger bands”, “2205$ with Bitcoin trading”, “965$ in 15 minutes with Forex trading” and so on.

I read an advice that emails with words like “making money”, “x$ profit in x minutes” will be blacklisted very easily.
On the other side, another affiliate forum (I was member before) is writing emails about “hit $1 mio/yr” or “$13k in 24hrs” itself and its working.

So … shouldn’t I worry about writing my emails like “$1108 in 8 minutes with Forex” or something like that? Or do you have some advices for me? How to prevent ending up in the spam folder with "making money" topics and „1108$ in 8

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!