• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POPā€™s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

How to Utilize Powerful Q&A Link Building for DA & Referral Traffic

AdsEmpire

Joozed

Lurker
Hey all!

I've been a long-time lurker on this forum so I wanted to share some super powerful SEO link building tactics that I've used that I think might benefit a lot of you affiliate marketing folks.

Has anyone here tried using Q&A Links to generate referral traffic and boost your link profile? Itā€™s a strategy Iā€™ve been using for a while to build highly relevant backlinks and drive targeted traffic to my websites, and Iā€™ve seen some great results.

I havenā€™t been able to find any posts with instructions on how to actually go about building these links quickly, so I figured Iā€™d give something back and make one myself! Hereā€™s an in-depth explanation of exactly how I create Q&A Links:

Step 1: I Set Up The Accounts

The first thing I do is set up an account for each of the websites Iā€™m trying to rank on 10 different major Q&A sites (like Quora, Fluther, etc.). I then personalize the page as much as possible by creating a custom description, adding my social media accounts, and uploading my logo.

Step 2: I Choose Some Targeted, Relevant Questions

The next thing I do is choose

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!