• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

How to track google adwords on Bemob?

AdsEmpire

benkingldn

Contributor
Hi guys,

Been months since I've posted here and long story short I now promote my own products/services and I've seen success with re-occurring customers.

Now looking to scale with Adwords but have struggled to get set up as I'm also linking to my paypal pages which complicates tracking.

The only post I found on this was here... Feel free to write that guide even if it's 2 years late @Workb3nch ;)

Can anyone point me to a guide or confirm if it's possible to thoroughly track Adwords campaigns to Paypal purchases with Bemob or an alternative tracker?

Based on initial research and my time running ads on Bing I know I need:

1) A custom tracking domain very similar to my end sales page -already done

2) Landing pixel on my sales page - as advised by Bemob Support, this wasn't the case in Bing

The problem is Bemob support has said this won't track conversions as I'll be directing customer's away to a paypal checkout. so I'm thinking my solutions are:

1) Find a way to embed the Bemob pixel on my paypal checkout button (if this is even possible?)

2) Try

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!