• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Follow Along How to optimize data?

AdsEmpire

mycashnow19

Super Contributor
after reading luck's https://afflift.com/f/threads/quick-100-roi-this-weekend-monetizer-propellerads.3004/ , I want to try.
this offer have running about 1 days, I choose it from Inspire and running with propellerads pop CPA Goal .the following is the data.
001-png.9958

I have some question ,sorry for my english is not good.

1. I am running test1 for some hours ,and then stop it, find the good roi zone id and use the good zone id to set up the campaign test 2. the data is about 15 hours. How much data optimization is better ? 10x payout ? or 20x payout, or have 50 leads?

2. I choose Smart Fallback for the offers, if the data can affect propellerads to optimization,due to the leads maybe include PushRevShare .I see the report of monetizer and bemob and propellerads is mismatch

3. Do you have any tips on propellerads pop? if it should run smartcpm first, then run CPA Goal whem the cpm is relatively low?

4. when set up CPA Goal offers, does the CPA Goal it should be 70% of offer's payout, or Maybe lower than 50%?

4. now how to optimize data? zone id,os versions,browser versions,hour of day,or just

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!