How to learn fast in CPA to get positive returns

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Plastiko

Lurker
Hi guys, I hope you are having a great day.

I just finished [USER = 1] [USER = 1] @Luke [/ USER] [/ USER] Beginner's Guide. And now how do I continue? I have a budget of 1000 USD available. My question is, will I stay with the MOBIPIU network or will I change the cpa network? the traffic source, do you recommend having one or more? I read good reviews on PropellerADS. What types of ads do you recommend starting pop, push, or native?

smart links or direct offers? In which cases is it necessary to create a landing page? Now should I get a domain and a VPS server or should I continue with direct links?

Is it profitable to have a spy tool or is it better to use the entire traffic budget?

I am also starting to learn HTML, CSS and JAVASCRIPT.

I am sorry that there are many doubts, but I am quickly looking for the best way to continue learning quickly towards good returns. I will be immensely grateful for your time responding to me. Love for everyone.

I leave you a screenshot of my result of my first CPA campaign
1585760228654-png.9813

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!