How to "Go Direct"

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
One thing we haven't really discussed is going "direct" when promoting an affiliate offer.

Well, @ClickDealer posted about an offer earlier today that I got intrigued by so I decided to test it a bit. You can see the offer here:

I am not posting this to try to bash ClickDealer or anything like that. They're a great affiliate network and affiliate networks definitely have their place. But, this particular offer is a good example of how you can go directly to the source of the offer so I'm going to use it as an example :D

First, I applied for the offer on ClickDealer and reached out to my always helpful affiliate manager who approved me within a few minutes.

1582136567511-png.8895

I started to research the offer a bit and setup a few push campaigns to do some tests. As I was looking through the landing pages, I noticed they have a link to the Affiliate Program:

1582136609663-png.8896

This link points you to M4TRIX Network. It's not always this easy to go directly to the source of the offer, but if you are promoting a product, they usually have

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!