How to Get Answers From Facebook?

MGID

ItsDavid

Super Contributor
Hi, is there anyone here that can provide some information on how to get actual answers from Facebook when they remove your post with a stupid little one-liner "This post goes against our Community Standards"

No matter what links I post to Facebook they take them down and provide me with that stupid one-liner and when I submit it for review they send the one-liner again.

I have read over their community standards about three times now and cannot identify anything that violates their TOS. The only thing about the links I posted it that they redirect directly to the offers I promote using my own custom tracking domains. I just had it happen again with a domain that has never had a link posted on Facebook.

Where can I get direct answers from Facebook so I can identify this issue that is going on because a response like "This post goes against our Community Standards" doesn't help me correct the problem.

Thanks in advance for any help that can

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!