• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

How to filter Browser Version Chrome Mobile 80

kaminari

nitin22

Contributor
Hello experts @afflift .
In almost all the popup campaigns that I am running, I am observing that Browser version Chrome Mobile 80 is eating lot of budget without giving any conversions. Here is one sample campaign.
screen-shot-2020-05-15-at-5-02-51-am-png.11155

In this campaign, Chrome Mobile 80 is eating away all the profits made in other browsers.
Popads does allow to filter based upon Browser version. The problem is what BeMob is showing as Chrome Mobile 80, it is Google Chrome / 81 of Popads. What BeMob is showing Chrome Mobile 81, that is also Google Chrome / 81 of Popads.
screen-shot-2020-05-15-at-5-03-25-am-png.11156

If just somehow I can eliminate this Chrome Mobile 80 Traffic, most of

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!