How to choose affiliate offer to start with ( newbie friendly) .

akahma

Hello afflifters, As promised a new guide to choose a wining offer, to promote,

at first in this i will not mention anything about tracking , landing page, and traffic sources,

all informations will be related to affiliate networks, affiliate offers.

i assume you as a newbie know at least . "your Vertical" "traffic methods" "tracking"

Affiliate offers, Is it good, Bad , Converting , OR not,

proper research is A must before starting your campaign. As a newbie, i suggest to stick to one vertical and try to master how to make a successful campaign with it .
you know how get a quality traffic, making a win-win situation , (good offer+ Good Quality traffic) = good payouts+ good relations with the advertiser/affiliate network

in this guides i will mention some tools free , freemium, and paid, you can choose what to use in your search

1- first of all Spytools one of the most beneficial tools to choose , compare, offers. most of them are providing top offers/lp , there is a free @Affbank , and paid , as the other tools mentioned in the link Spytools . and in this article why you should use Spy tools, AdPlexity VS Anstrex , and one for offer insights idvert spy tool,
also there are some other tools to mention. Whatrunswhere "paid " start at 299/month" and Follow .net "has a free account"

by these tools you could check if the offer is good/converting present in x numbers of affiliate networks / traffic sources that are good with it , landing pages/ creative used

2- search for offer in offervault.com, affplus.com , affbank.com, odigger.com "note" there are some sponsored offers , don't take rating from them you can search for different affiliate networks within them .

3-manual research for the affiliate offer using affiliate offer link . i consider that the most advanced and need technical skills,
as this will work on the affiliate offer link , and checking the landing page of the offer, analysing the main domain , redirection, etc.. " in some offers" follow .net will help in that . you can research the domain it self. "will be explained in details later"

akahma