How I Customize my Binom Dashboard to Boost My Performance 1673%

Adsterra

Binom

Super Contributor
Partner
Peak Award Winner
Hi! This article was sent to us as part of the second article contest. Enjoy!

How to Use Custom Columns in Binom to Set You Up for Success!

Getting started in affiliate or digital marketing? If you want to be successful in any form of online marketing, you need to be able to track and record the traffic you get so you can optimize your funnels.
Binom is hands down best tracker around. It’s highly customizable, provides superior tracking capabilities, giving accurate stats on all of your inbound traffic and, on top of it, their customer service is unrivalled.
One of the ways I’ve set up Binom to help me track my campaigns is set up custom columns on my dashboard. Doing this, I have quick access to important data, that I would otherwise not have access to or would take the extra time to calculate.
When you have 1 million+ clicks coming on your campaigns, every second counts. You don’t want to waste time doing something that you can have automated. Let Binom do the work for you!

Here are some of the additional columns I have set up for my Binom Dashboard.

You

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!